2007/09/12

Surgery...=.="

There should be some "handsome" downstairs...=.="


Coco is Back...Watch Out...!!


Yesterday, when i chat with my parents through IDD, my mum told me that Coco did a surgery few weeks ago. Oh My God...what's happen?...

As you've kept watching my blog, you should know that Coco is already 8 years old. I am not saying that her health is going bad, she's still very healthy and cheery. But her teeth, started to have problems. She did a teeth surgery when she was 6 years old. She had two decayed teeth which are the two molars. Therefore, she had to go to the pet dental to remove those molars. The dentist told us that we have to keep her teeth clean by cleaning her teeth everyday using toothbrush and toothpaste. Otherwise, she will lost her teeth easily as time go pass.

So we kept cleaning her teeth everyday since then. Unfortunately, she had decayed teeth again few weeks ago. And this time, she lost another two molars. What's a poor girl @.@...

***So, to all of you who have dog(s), remember, Clean their teeth everyday.!!***

No comments: