2007/09/13

14/9/2007 (Fri)


14th September, 2007, Friday, Sunny...

It's our last school day of this semester (3). Time went pass really very fast. In this semester, i've learnt many new things, such as, "Marxism" in Whittle's class, "Myth & Ideology of Ad" in Ros's class, "More about Murdoch" in Minehan's Class, "Podcast and Blogging" in Russell's class and "Film Production" in Julia's class <- which i like the most~ ^.^v... Honestly, i am very enjoy in this sem. although there are somethings which made me not really happy happened among "friendship".

Tomorrow, i will leave Sydney and go back "home"- HK - Heha~~, i am quite looking forward to because i can see my "lovely" doggy Coco...i really miss her so much and i think she misses me too (i hope so =.=")

Anyway, i am also looking forward to Sem 4..coz it will be my last sem. in Insearch. I am sure i will work, play and enjoy it a lot~ Here, to my friends who will stay in Sydney, i hope you will and must have a very good holiday. Remeber - Play Harder~! ... and Keep in touch with my blog. I will update this regularly~ ^^...See ya in October~
Alan

1 comment:

Peter Podcast said...

Great Alan.
Dont forget to do a Blog critique for me!