2007/07/26

What is my name?

Up side down @.@ (She is sleeping when this photo is taken)

This is already the third week of writing story of my doggy. But i think, after you read the previous stories, you may ask why i use "She" and "Her" to represent my doggy. Why i don't call her name directly? Also, maybe you will think that to call my doggy as "She" or "Her" in the stories, would it be disrespectful to her?...umum, wait a minute. Be patient...Let me tell a story to you how i named "Her".

On 27th October, 1999, that was her third day in my family. She totally recovered from her sick and lives very cheery. My mum's friend who is living one level below my home has a Schnauzer too. It is a male dog whose name is Bobo. He was 3-4 years old at that time (But unfortunately, he passed away in 2006 because of illness...=_="") and he is very cute. So on that day morning, my mum and i bring "her" downstairs to let "her" meet Bobo. Guess what? when we put "her" on the floor and let "her" play with Bobo, "she" didn't scare of him. Contrarily, "she" kissed him "mouth to mouth".

"Oh my godness..." i said. How embarrssed that scene was. But my mum and her friend laughed loudly at them. After the kiss, Bobo was scared and tried to hide himself under the sofa and made some "woooo" sound (unfriendly sound) to "her". But "she" didn't give up to chase after Bobo and creeped next to Bobo. Suddenly, Bobo barked very loudly, so i embraced "her" back immediately. My mum's friend laughed at "her" and said "you kissed Bobo, so now, he is you boyfriend..."

After we were home, i laughed at "her" and said " you like Bobo, right?". My mum said it's time to give "her" a name. so i immediately suggested "Coco". My mum asked why and i said because "her" boyfriend is named "Bobo" and what followed "B" is "C" alphabetically. That's why, i called her "Coco". At first, when i said "Coco", "she" didn't have any response. So, everytime when i called "Coco", i usually got some snacks on my hand and she would come to me at once. As time went pass, i started not giving "her" any snacks but i still yelled "Coco". She seemed she knew that everytime when my family and i said the word "Coco", she would come to us.

So, that's the way i gave my doggy with the name "Coco". Coco likes her name (i think.....), because everytime we ask her to come, she shakes her tail and shows her happiness to us. (What's a cute and smart doggy....~~~)

*I told my family that if we have another doggy in the future, i will name it as "Dodo"...hahaha XDDDDD

3 comments:

Peter Podcast said...

Nice story.
Dodo might not be the best as they are extinct.

Winnie said...

my god.... ur dog is so..., "female chase male"
people always said "things like their master", um....

oh, i get it, next dogs call EoEo, FoFo.... u can max. hv 24dogs ...haha

Hello DaDa said...

haha~~ it's funny!!
DoDo is a good name (I think people from HK may know why)
but EoEo is hard to pronounce~