2007/08/23

Do you know what i mean?

A sexy pose...

Do you know what i mean?...Yes, i do...!

Doggy knows what you are talking about!...Why i say that is because Coco knows what my family and i said...! Sometimes, when she has been being naughty, for example, she pissed on the sofa or she made something broken, and i told my dad about that (because she scares of my dad), she seemed knowing that i was talking about her. She would just find somewhere to hide herself as to avoid my dad's punishment.

Also, when we were talking about food in "Cantonese", such as rice, veges or biscuits, she would come to us, shaking her little tail. Because she thought that we would give her something to eat. What a smart and silly dog...~~ XD...

But one thing which i find Coco really knows is she can read our face expression. When you are happy and smile, she will do something which makes you want to play with her. For example, she will give you her toys and ask you do the "throw and fetch". Then she will become happy too. On the other hand, when you feel upset and not smile on that day, she will just keep silent and keep away from you. As i remember around 2 years ago, there was a short period which i found really depressed and extremely down. (coz there was something happened with my family). I didn't smile, talk and even play with Coco. I used to lock myself in the bedroom.

During that period, Coco seemed to know that i wasn't that happy. So, she barked less, not being naughty. One day, she scratched on my door and just like knocking my door. Therefore, i opened the door and she just came in and sat on my knees. I remember her face (eyes) expression was just telling me that she wanna know what's going on with me. So, i embraced her and started to talk to her. She didn't resist me and let me embraced her until i finished my long talk. I told her my what made me down..babababa, so on and so on. After my long talk, she licked my hand, my cheeks and acting like a spoiled child. At that moment, i was really touching...Although she can't speak, her action really made me feel warm. She was my really good "listener"...

So, after that period, if i feel down or upset/have secrets want to share, i will talk with her. Coz i know that she won't feel i am bore and can keep my secrets.

*hahaha...if anyone wanna know my secrets, try asking Coco...XDDDDDDD

No comments: